Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good Bye and Hello my LOVE

19 February 2010

10am went to Perodua waited the SA to get ready the documents & collect my Myvi ... so gan jiong... hopefully everything will be fine...

Until 10.50am... oni saw my new lover 1435 .. :x ... after signed everything & the SA installed the aircond filter for me... said bye bye to my beloved Kancil 3384 ... then off I go to MV with new lover 1435 ... :x

Ngam ngam reach on time at 11.15am.... to catch 11.30am de show with Piano (John)...


10th Movie 2010: 72 tenants of Prosperity 72家租客 * * * ½

This movie make me suddenly so miss the other HK movie, The Banquet (豪门夜宴)which oso acted by a lot of famous actors.. much much more famous than this movie... :x ... So after went back home I quickly dl the movie and watch again... :x ...


After movie... we had lunch at Papparich.. again... :x ... then jln jln awhile & went home..

No comments: