Friday, March 05, 2010

Lucky December 09

Another surprise from Men's Uno.... hehe.... got Redken products worth RM171.
December 2009 submitted 3 promotion contest... won liao Givenchy Play EDT 100ml worth RM276 in January... now this 1... not bad not bad...... muahaha...

But I think I m not the actual winner lar for this Redken contest coz how come till now oni they send me letter leh?... Sure some of the winner did not go and collect the prize... so after one month they give to other ppl lu....

After went and collected the prize.... emmmm .... actually only the shampoo I (min keong) suit to use oni... the other 2 ... gel & the fiber gum not ngam me use (coz not much hair to gel or gum.... T.T) .... so... will see who ever birthday coming... then as birthday present lor.... :x

This month Men's Uno March 10 issue cover....... quite P lor.... :x

so shy when buying it...^^ ... kekeke....

see see got wat contest can submit 1st~.... !!!

No comments: