Thursday, January 11, 2007

Koala em song liao :x

07 January 2007 Sunday

10am something... Koala bear bear called... but me not able answer coz doing house cleaning at home.... then I sms Koala bear bear... & he called again.. asked me wanna go see show mar? now he on the way to BTS jor... =.-" me just watched 2 movies yesterday wor~ & he on the way liao oni called me geh ? .... haha~.... so I said no lu... not going out coz doing house cleaning mar.... Koala bear bear em song liao... keke~... says 1st time ask me out been rejected so next time dun wan ask me out jor.... >.<"

1 comment:

Shake Trees said...

piak piak... wakaka... koala so siu hei 1 meh. hmmph! koala noti playing with mikey la. koala caught u on wrong time n its koala fault not dating u earlier. tot surprise mikey ma but mikey suprise bek koala. bwuahaha... mikey is koala's fren der ma. hai mai? remember wat u promise koala wor. koala scared and sad ma. owuz been rejected 1. so dejected uno. like ejecting from plane jet crashing. sob sob. XD :P