Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

01 January 2007 Monday

New Year : Definition from Wikipedia - The New Year is an event that happens when a culture celebrates the end of one year and the beginning of the next year. Cultures that measure yearly calendars all have New Year celebrations.

Today was the beginning of year 2007 .... therefore I went to Mid Valley to celebrate lu~ ....

1st new year resolution is to make my self more leng zai... oredi leng zai jor de.. but wan more leng zai lu~... muahaha... not lar... kidding nia... actually is wanna have great improvement of my skin .... Oredi so old jor still got pimples problems... sigh... so pai seh de lu... :X So I wanna have a battle with pimples... & I will win this battle!! :X

2nd new year resolution is keep my self in long sleeves t-shirt ... coz wanna hide my skinny body lu... keke... so from now on u will oni see me in long sleeves t-shirt when hang out with me :) hehe~

10.50am... reached Mid Valley lu... went to collect my cinema ticket 1st lu ~...

After that went to have my healthy brunch... healthy food will have heathy skin mar... :x Water Melon juice & assorted fruits


Mayo Chicken Super Sandwich... yummy ~ .... the whole set is RM13.00

1st Movie 2007: Sinking of Japan * * *

If you likes to see disasters movie then you might wanna watch Sinking of Japan... coz the disasters scenes are entertaining enough lu~... & must open your eyes big big to see lu... coz that's the only things you can see oso in this movie... other than that just only a boring dragging love story ... :X ...
During the movie .. you oso can revise your geography knowledge lu... which I used to get A's during exam de.... keke... but now all forgot liao lu~.... :x


After the 1st movie... fast fast went to shopping lu~... bought jor 5 pieces of mask sheet ... 3 pieces are aloe vera de & 2 pieces are lemon de .... aloe vera mask sheet is good to moderate sensitive skin & hydrate skin ... lemon mask sheet is rich with vitamin C to helps lighten pimple marks & hydrate skin

The Face Shop - Fresh Fruit Mask Sheet RM9.90 each

I also bought a sleeping mask too... what is sleeping mask? It's a mask u apply jor then can go sleep lu... then next morning only you wash off ... quite convenient for ppl who lazy to wait 15 - 20 mins for the mask to absorb to the skin then wash off ... :X After apply this mask you no need to worry your face will wet wet & will make you uncomfortable to sleep or make your pillow dirty... coz within 10 - 15mins the mask will fully absorb by your skin & no wet wet de lu~ .... What's the purpose of this mask leh ? ... erm.. This sleeping mask pack relaxes and replenishes lost nutrients and moisture with Raspberry roots and grain extracts while you sleep. I bought it coz wanna make my skin more hydrate lu~... only if the skin enough hydrates then only those red marks will be lighten de...

The Face Shop - Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask RM79.00

Then I got this free gift lu.... candles.... :X can give ppl for X'mas gift next year :X .. keke~


After that leh~.... I went to guardian to buy Neem.... it's traditionally used to help maintain healthy skin & hair.

Himalaya Neem RM 36.70 with 15% discount at Guardian .. so it's RM31.19 ... with 60 capsules... take 1 capsule twice daily with meals.

See lu... if u see my skin got improved hor... means it works lu... hehe~....


2nd Movie 2007: Night at the museum * * *

The movie is for a good laugh nia lu... just dun ask how come can like this geh? how come can like tat geh ? ... once you ask this ask that then you will not laugh jor lu~.....


After movie then fast fast go home lu~... so tired jor....



1 comment:

Pike-chan said...

happy new year mikey !! and how come no date me for movie geh, kekekee... me was in PJ wo :X