Monday, January 15, 2007

Rain coming to town

14 January 2007 Sunday

Today early morning woke up lu~... coz planned jor goto Mid Valley for movies & hair cut lu~ Usually I went to Berjaya Times Square de Spins for hair cut de.... but got a fren told me the shop jap lap jor... :x .... aiks... I need to find new hair salon jor lu... so thinking try out MV de Jantzen ...
10.15am on my way lu~... 10.30am reached MV ... after parking then str8 away went to the lift & goes to 2nd level (now got renovation, lift at cinema side dun stop at 3rd floor).... while walking towards the lift ... there was a guy oso walking towards the lift... 1st impression of the guy.... eee... y this guy looks so much like Pikey geh...? :X.... keke~ .... i mean is b4 change hairstyle de Pikey... lolx~ ....
After bought tickets then went to half healthy brunch...

Both movie oso 18+ :X


5th Movie 2007: Blood Diamond * * * *

This is a must see movie.... really great! The movie is talking about how Africans suffering because of the western ppl's exploitation of the diamond resources in Africa. The movie reflects the actual scenarios of South Africa. The movie really needs rated 18+ coz a lot of bloody scenes... & the worst is about the children soldiers shooting their M16 violently... What you may learns from the movie is Dun purchase "conflict diamond" .... but the problems is how we know which 1 is "conflict diamond"?
Leonardo Dicaprio is more and more good in acting.... :) He is very very different now... more man & sexy *^-^* .... hope he will be norminated in the coming 78th Annual Oscar Awards with this movie or The Departed.... I m his fan~ keke~.... started to noticed Leonardo when watching Marvin's Room (1996) with all other super stars Meryl Streep, Diane Keaton, Robert De Niro ..... that time he still a cute young boy (just like me... muahaha :X he acutally 1 year older than me)... After that I find out he actually acted a PLU movie in year 1995, Total Eclipse. Very very luckily I manage to bought the VCDs & the VCDs let me watched till spoiled jor.... wakaka :X .... (coz always just repeat the sex scenes) *^-^* :X


The movie finished at 2pm .... fast fast rushed to toilet then follow by another movie lu~.... When into the cinema at 2.10pm .... my left & right seats was still empty ... then the Pikey looks a like guy come sit on my right ... =.-" so ngam geh ? ... he oso watch movie alone :X ... then another guy with his sweet corn sit my left ... his sweet corn makes me hungry >.<" During the movie... the Pikey looks a like guy keep coughing... so kacau .... :X then Sebastian oso sms asked wanna dinner at 8pm ?

6th Movie 2007: Pathfinder * * * ½


This movie actually is just so so nia... No super stars in the movie... You can see some of the Red Indians showing their butts ..... :X coz they just wearing a piece of leather.... You oso gets to see those horrible bloody scenes like cutting throats, burning ppl alive, eye dropped out...etc etc... :X


After the movie then went to Jantzen for hair cut lu... The hairstylist there hor ... always recommend you do this treatment do that treatment de... but I actually oso wanna do some treatment for my scalp lu... so I do hair scalp treatment (RM120) & haicut (RM36). Now my hair very short liao.... keke.... & the hairstylist cut the hair de front part hor... like Rain de latest hairstyle jor (see pic)... >.<" ... like sor zai.... :x
The other come do treatment & wash hair de gal ... asked my am I chinese? ... =.-" coz she saw my big eyes so brownish near to yellowish... & she asked me still studying? .... I sais I m 30years old jor lar.. (acutally is 32 this year jor :x) ... she says "no way~ you looks like 25 nia" ... =.-" 25 still studying mer? ... dunno why she ask am I still studying in the 1st place.... ? Then the hairstylist asked me am I back from overseas? .... coz I m so~~ fair.......... =.-"""""""


After hair cut... oredi 6.30pm jor... so jalan jalan awhile lu... 8pm start going to Cheras lu ... Sebastian they all says wanna eat fish at Cheras... b4 8.30pm reached liao ... so mar call Sebastian and Vans... all not arrive yet... =.-: .... so I went to the restaurant book place 1st.... but the lady told me "finished... finished" .... >.<" no more fish eat jor.... So I mar called Vans lu... Vans says will bring us go another place eat...
So we all gather at Petronas station... 4 cars ... Vans leading the way... follow by David de car with Sebastian & kuku, then me & last was Chris .... As usual ... Vans hor... no put signal light de.... :x all ppl follow till so difficult :x ....
After dinner we follow Vans de car to his fren working de cafe at Cheras oso lar... but coz raining mar... so hard to see liao & he hor still no put signal lights ... =.-" so hard to follow... maybe he kena scold by Sebastian liao then he put double signal to show us where he were.... :x
The fong shui water port inside the cafe.... but I heard Vans says this cafe wanna jap lap jor :X ... so I guess this fong shui port din help much for the business :x

12.15am finish yam cha lu... went home lu.... tired die me... today out jor more than 12hours...... =.-" .... Dunno why Sebastian & Chris dun wan use back the same road just now we come go back to MRR II highway leh? ... wanna follow Vans to Pandan Indah... took longer way :X ... lucky me clever took back the same way 12.30am reached home lu ... hehe...
p/s: Koala bear bear got sms at 11.30am ask free mou? .... =.-" me oredi inside cinema jor lu~... :X then he small gas again.... keke~....... :X

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

hahahahaha got someone look like me ah.. kekeke.. maybe same hairstyle only... eh... u din write how much it is for the haircut wo.. cut + wash how much? u got do highlight onot? :x

M|key^^ said...

Pikey~.... keke.... haircut mar RM36 lu.... includes wash + cut jor... :) .... no do highlights wor... not much hair left... no need highligths.... :(